- We comply with the Privacy and Data Protection laws and regulations wherever we conduct business.
- We safeguard and protect personal information from unauthorised access and exploitation and avoid releasing details that are not otherwise publicly available.
- We do not share personal contact details outside Hanson Wade without permission to do so, or unless required by law.
- We control the collection and use of personal information in order to provide the best possible service and build long-lasting relationships. This includes informing you about new events, products and other offerings that may be relevant.
- We will not collect or store excessive or unnecessary personal information.
- We make every attempt to keep personal data complete, up to date and accurate.
- We will update or disclose personal information that we hold to the individual concerned whenever requested us do so.
- We respect requests to be removed from our mail, email or telephone marketing lists in a timely manner. Simply contact email@example.com.